Sunday, February 18, 2007

In a Flash

Having enjoyed the first two blog short story projects, I jumped at the chance to participate in the third, as described by Bryon Quertermous:

It's that time again. This time we're doing things a little differently. The word limit is only going to be 1000 words. Some people may find it a bit daunting to work a whole story into that small of a space, but it's allowed us to increase the participation which is what this whole thing is really about. Now the theme. This year, every story will have to include something about blogging into the story. You'll have about 3 weeks to finish the stories and we'll all go live with them on Monday, March 5. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email. And have fun with this, people!

PS- I know I've probably forgotten several people, so send this to anyone you think might be interested in participating. Everyone is welcome regardless of skill, or lack thereof (look at John and Dave).

1 comment:

Graham Powell said...

Son of a BITCH I forgot the Gischler chat. Not that I could have participated... but still.