Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Having practiced yoga and qi gong the past few months, I wasn't about to fall off yesterday. After my morning routine, I had some turkey, some crackers and chips, some lasagna and rice, but I didn't overeat, so no lethargy today.

Similarly, I'm not impulse-shopping today. I ordered The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-ray for $16.99 each, and with a $9.70 gift certificate balance, my total came to $27.22.

Tomorrow, there's an Amazon Gold Box deal on the Bond 50 Blu-ray collection. If I like the price, I'll go for it. And finally, I'm eyeing the animated Superman vs. The Elite on Blu-ray for $7.99.

Meanwhile, Lulu.com has a Black Friday deal. Today through November 27, you can order back issues of The Lineup: Poems on Crime in print for 30% off with code DELIRITAS.

If ebooks are your preference, mine are always reasonably priced.

No comments: