Monday, July 28, 2014

Lee Goldberg and Joel Goldman Launching Brash Books

© by Gerald So | geraldso.blogspot.com

My friends Lee Goldberg and Joel Goldman, veteran writers and successful self-publishers, now turn their talents to publishing "the best crime novels in existence" under the bold banner Brash Books.

Getting to know Lee and Joel over the years, I've found we have much the same taste in books. Lee sent me some Brash review copies, and it's great to see so many gems brought back to print and ebook with a passion that could only come from two readers who loved them.

Brash Books launches in September with twenty-eight reprints and two original novels. Some of my favorite authors in the launch are Bill Crider, Gar Anthony Haywood, Tom Kakonis, Dick Lochte, and Michael Stone. I also look forward to reading some titles that, up to now, I could only wish to find.

No comments: