Thursday, April 02, 2015

Back to Noir at the Bar NYC, Sunday, April 12

© by Gerald So | geraldso.blogspot.com | 10:15 A.M.

At the invitation of friend and organizer Thomas Pluck, I'll be reading at Noir at the Bar NYC Sunday, April 12, 6:00–9:00 P.M. at Shade, 241 Sullivan Street, along with Julia Dahl, Dan Krokos, Pluck, Alex Segura, S.A. Solomon, Jeff Soloway, Clare Toohey, and Rich Zahradnik.

Apropos of national poetry month, I'm reading three of my poems, from Noir Riot and BEAT to a PULP, including one about that good drinker Charles Bukowski. I will also have three copies of Silver Birch Press's NOIR Erasure Poetry anthology for you to win. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Speaking of, 30 Days of The Five-Two continues today with B.V. Lawson musing the musicality of six poems.

No comments: