Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Five-Two and Best of the Net 2015

© by Gerald So | geraldso.blogspot.com | 7:00 A.M.

This July, I'm submitting six Five-Two poems for Sundress Publications' 2015 Best of the Net anthology consideration. Of course, I'm biased. I think all Five-Two poems are the best. That's why I publish them after all. So I'm giving Five-Two visitors a vote.

July 1–7, 2015, the Five-Two Twitter account @PoemsOnCrime will tweet links to all fifty-two eligible poems (published July 1, 2014–June 30, 2015) with "2015 Best of the Net" noted. Favorite the tweets to vote for the poems. On July 8, I will submit the three most-Favorited poems along with three of my choice.

If you follow @PoemsOnCrime, you're more likely to see the Best of the Net tweets when they appear, but you don't have to be a Follower to vote.

Thank you for participating. Good luck to all.

No comments: