Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

© by Gerald So | geraldso.blogspot.com | 5:00 A.M.

Extended family gathered yesterday at a cousin's new house a few towns over from mine. As usual, several tables were lined up banquet-style. The turkey was seasoned with orange and herbs. The stuffing was sausage and cranberry. In an early Black Friday deal, my cousin was able to save $1,300 on a 75-inch flat screen on which we watched football and YouTube.

Much of the talk was about vacationing in Florida at various times over the next few weeks. I'm headed down this weekend and will be back Monday, December 7. I've scheduled the usual blog posts in advance, and I'm bringing my Kindle Fire HD, so there may be more than the usual nothing from me in the meantime.

Thanks again to everyone who enjoys this blog.

No comments: