Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Second Survey: Bernard Pivot

Here's the survey I want to answer. You may recognize it from Inside the Actor's Studio:

Favorite word
Clandestine.

Least favorite word
Suck.

What turns you on?
Quiet.

What turns you off?
Whining, lateness.

Favorite curse word
I like the creativity of everyday words as curse words: "Balls," "Nuts," shaft, screw, bang...

What sound or noise do you love?
Natural rushing water, popcorn popping, basketball going through a net.

What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on the chalkboard, phone ringing, insects buzzing, tires squealing.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
None.

What profession would you not like to attempt?
Food service.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"There he is."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerald, I can’t resist this ... (in the order you listed the questions):

Cocksucker; closure; freckles; slackers; fuck; waves; telephone; President; Lawyer; “This has got to be a fucking mistake.”

- Charlie Stella

Dave White said...

Stella, you just had the best line to the heaven question I've ever read.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dave.

And I'm sure God (he or she) curses like a champ, too.

Dave White said...

Charlie (can I call ya Charlie?) I figure God has the biggest sense of humor out of all of us and probably does swear like a sailor. I understand you're in my home state now? (drop me an email sometime)