- Pulp Modern #7 (Amazon Createspace, Kindle) - Edited by Alec Cizak, the Thieves & Liars Issue includes my 2,000-word C.J. Stone story "King of the Sea".
- Call Me Cupid (Kindle, Nook) - My six-story "screwball love" collection: "Call Me Cupid", "Connect the Dots", Every Man for Himself", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "Rocky Road", and "Once Upon a Wedding Cake".
- First In, Last Out (Kindle, Nook) - My three-story collection about ex-Marine sniper Tom Gregory: "Home", "Have You Seen Savannah Frye?", "Playa Los Muertos".
- Stones (Kindle, Nook) - Collects three C.J. Stone stories: "Faith", "Senora", and "Gypped".
- Discount Noir (Untreed Reads) - Edited by Patricia Abbott and Steve Weddle, this ebook collection of 42 superstore-themed stories includes my story "Need a Hand?".
- Noir Riot, Vol. 1 (Amazon Createspace) - Presented by NoirCon and Out of the Gutter, the September 2014 inaugural issue includes my poem "A Definition of Noir".
- Silver Birch Press Noir Erasure Poetry Anthology (Amazon Createspace, Kindle) - Includes my poem "Victorian Whorehouse", created from the first page of Robert B. Parker's The Godwulf Manuscript.
- Lost Children: Protectors (Amazon Createspace) - Edited by Thomas Pluck, this anthology of thirty-nine stories and two poems benefits the child abuse prevention lobby PROTECT. Includes my poem "Hushed"
- Broken Circles: A Gathering of Poems for Hunger (Amazon Createspace) - Edited by Douglas P. Johnson and Keely Murphy, this anthology benefits food banks. Includes my poem "Lent"
- We Might Have (Kindle, Nook) - This ebook collects 24 of my poems on love and chance.
- For poetry books I've worked on as editor, visit The Five-Two.
- You can buy swag featuring my writing-themed designs from my Zazzle store, CriPoWkly.