Saturday, February 14, 2004

"It's Another Valentine's Day, and I Ain't Got Nobody..."

Thanks to Sam Cooke for the inspiration. Come to think of it, the blog title is really 'nuff said, but here are some songs I would sing to woo someone I was interested in. And again, I refer you to the blog title. Feel free to suggest new songs:

"The Power of Love" (Huey Lewis and the News)

"The Glory of Love" (Peter Cetera)

"For Your Eyes Only" (Sheena Easton)

"Dulcinea" (The Man of La Mancha Soundtrack)

"If Ever I Would Leave You" (Camelot Soundtrack)

"I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" (R.E.O. Speedwagon)

"Music of the Night" (Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack)

"By Heart" (Jim Brickman and Holly Leven)

"What I Like About You" (The Romantics)

"Wild Thing" (The Troggs)

"Good Lovin'" (The Rascals)

"Gimme Some Lovin'" (Spencer Davis Group)

"Two Dozen Roses" (Shenandoah)

"You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" (The Righteous Brothers)

"Livin' on a Prayer" (Bon Jovi)

"Right Here Waiting" (Richard Marx)

"The Longest Time" (Billy Joel)

No comments: