Friday, May 07, 2004

"Friends" Fanfare

The "Friends" finale aired last night, and I missed it revising my Hardluck submission. It's hard to believe "Friends" had gone ten years. I lost interest after the third season, losing track of the Ross-wants-Rachel, Rachel-wants-Ross arc.

I always thought Phoebe should end up with Joey, but then Joey couldn't move to Los Angeles for his spinoff, "Joey."

This much said, here are my Favorite Friends' lines, lyrics, and whatnot in no particular order.

1. "Monica, they are cute; they are doctors. Cute. Doctors. Doctors who are cute."
2. "He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!"
3. "My scone! My scone!"
4. "Stop being so testosteroney."
5. "How you doin'?"
6. "Gum would be perfection."
7. "My sandwich? You ate my sandwich? MY SANDWICH?"
8. "The correct answer is 'Chenandeler Bong.'"
9. "That's good. Just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time."
10. "You kept Joey's underwear? Why, why would you do that?"

No comments: