Friday, June 25, 2004

Hawaii Pics

My brother Henry saved more than 800 photos of Hawaii with his digital camera and my cousin Gene's laptop. Some are of the road as we traveled to various spots in our rental van; others are curious studies such as our hotel bathroom sink. On this blog, I'll stick to distinctive pictures and those with me and family in them. Hope you enjoy.


The welcome sign at Honolulu Int'l Airport



L to R, my cousin Kristine, her father Tony, Tony's sons Nelson and Gene, along with yours truly



Dipping into the ocean at the Kahala Mandarin's private beach

A few more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, G. How about digging out a few that really capture the beauty of the place? That one with the waterfall in the background was pretty enticing....

--matt