Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Publicly Legal? Legally Public?

The James Spader/William Shatner spinoff of "The Practice" has changed names after its working title, "The Practice: Fleet Street" didn't test well. The new title, "Boston Legal," is now free to be confused with another David E. Kelley show, "Boston Public."

I wonder how show titles are tested. I suppose I should be grateful this show won't be following the "Star Trek"/"Law & Order" trend.

Labels aside, I'm looking forward to this show. Gotta watch anything with Shatner at least once, and underexposed "Keen Eddie" star Mark Valley has been added to the cast.

3 comments:

Dave White said...

My father was/is (reruns on Bravo) Keen Eddie fan. I thought it was a little hyperactive, but pretty funny.....But Eddie's roomie... Oh my God... worth watching every time just see her... I'd watch her open pickle jars for forty eight hours if it was on TV... What was her name? She was gorgious.

Gerald So said...

Sienna Miller, born in New York, raised in England, (still?) dating Jude Law.

Gerald So said...

"Star Trek: Law & Order" - a 24th-century buddy cop show with Odo and Worf patroling the galaxy aboard the Defiant.