Friday, September 17, 2004

Find Your AQ

After seeing the commercials during last night's "Joey," I had to find my AQ, a personality quiz brought to you by Land Rover testing people's taste for adventure. My result:

Some people spend their lives wondering if they have what it takes to persevere and achieve greatness. Not you--testing your strength is part of your life's mission. Our initial calculations reveal that you are the Aggressive Outdoor Encourager.

You are daring and courageous, never missing an opportunity to push yourself to the limit. You are capable of a demanding routine and enjoy putting in a hard day's work. Your energy and dedication are mind-boggling.


A bit of an exaggeration, but I am game for most anything, and once I start working, I keep at it past a few mental quitting points.

No comments: