Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Doctor is In

A few years ago, I would have reserved this entry title for the day I earned a Ph.D. A doctorate in creative writing--so I can command more pay as a teacher--is still a dream of mine, though an ever-more wistful one.

For now, I'm talking about FOX's new show HOUSE, premiering tonight. The description from Yahoo! TV:

A thoughtful medical drama about the surly, but brilliant Dr. Gregory House, who leads a team of young medical experts as they investigate medical mysteries.

I've seen comments that British actor Hugh Laurie's American accent is a little off as Dr. House; however, my reason to watch is Lisa Edelstein, also known as the voice of Mercy Graves in the WB's 1996 Superman cartoon and the voice of Crystal Steele in Westwood Studios' Blade Runner CD-ROM game.

No comments: