Tuesday, January 11, 2005

If You Want to Know About a Year of My Life

...read this blog.

Today marks one year of birthday tributes, loose song lyrics, thoughts on writing, and whatever else crossed my mind.

It's hard to tell who reads a blog. I don't monitor the hits here like a slot jackpot, but I hope this corner of the blogosphere has been of value. It certainly has for me: the random thoughts seen here sometimes gel into stories or poems. Most of the time, they don't, but it's good to be writing. This blog has significantly reduced my fear of the blank page.

Thinking of what I've published so far, I'm not sure I have a traceable style. This might be a good thing. I like the idea of getting behind each project so any style seen fits the project. On the other hand, I look to write more, be more efficient with my creativity to cut the time between mind and page.

No comments: