Monday, February 07, 2005

At Least It Was Close

The other day, diehard Buffalo Bills fan Charlie Stella noticed I cover a lot of sports on this blog. He asked what my favorite football team was. I'm more a baseball and basketball guy, but in any sport I appreciate team play.

So from my semi-interested standpoint, the best I can say about last night's Patriots-Eagles game is at least it was close. Probably did well in the ratings. I'm ready to put Bellichick over Parcells.

Since Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, I've been thinking about the emphasis society places on entertainment. I've stepped back a bit from caring about it. Rarely will I spend an entire hour watching one channel; it seems incredibly unproductive. I do, however, reward myself if I've done more than the usual day's workload.

No comments: