Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bloom, Orlando Bloom?

From IMDb:

Orlando To Bloom As Young 007?

Orlando Bloom's dream of becoming the next James Bond looks set to become reality - but he'll be playing the young 007. The Pirates Of The Caribbean actor has confirmed he has been in negotiations to star in Young 007. He says, "I love the idea, in principle, as he can be far more adventurous and do more stunts. This is as near as I think I will get to playing the grown up James for the next 20 years." The first Young 007 movie will be based on new novel Silverfin and will be set in the 1930s, years before Bond discovered he likes his Martinis shaken, not stirred. The film will follow the young Bond from school at Eton, England, to his uncle's house in the west Highlands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orlando Bloom deserves our respect for His work.
But I really am looking forward to viewing a James Bond film. I have not been all too interested as of late.
Gerard Butler or Johnny LeeMiller or Jason Statham. Sean Connery is hard to follow but there are a few really good choice. I keep my fingers crossed.

Gerald So said...

I haven't seen Clive Owen act, but I'll watch Jolie in just about anything. Whoever they pick for Bond, we won't be able to guess how good he'll be. Until you hear someone say, "Bond, James Bond," you just don't know.