Friday, March 25, 2005

Mystery Ink Online Reports: Moe Is Saved!

David J. Montgomery's latest Mystery Ink interview is with THE JAMES DEANS author Reed Farrel Coleman. The answer we've all been waiting for:

Q. How is the campaign to “Save Moe” going?

A. Moe is saved! Say Hallelujah. Say Amen. The thing is, I don’t know exactly where he’ll end up. I would love for him to stay where he’s already at home, where I’m already at home. My publisher, Penguin-Plume, and I have worked so hard to get my career going and to get the Moe books on the readers’ radar screens, I think it would be a shame if we didn’t share the success together. But I’ve come to understand the pressures of the business from the publisher’s point of view and I’m at peace with whatever happens. That the character of Moe will live on is the most important thing.


Hear, hear.

No comments: