Thursday, April 28, 2005

Return of the Survey

I saw this survey on Bill Crider's Blog; Bill received it from Juri Nummelin:

(1) You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?

1984 by George Orwell

(2) Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

No, but I have imagined actors who might play fictional characters and crushed on them. Lucy Liu as Lydia Chin comes to mind.

(3) What are you currently reading?

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS MINE by Sandra Scoppettone, DetecToday's May featured novel

(4) What five books you would take to a deserted island?

THE CATCHER IN THE RYE, THE ODYSSEY, DON QUIXOTE, the U.S. Army SURVIVAL manual, and the WORST CASE SCENARIO Survival Guide by David Borgenicht.

(5) Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

I suppose I'm passing it to whomever reads my blog because...it's a blog.

No comments: