Monday, August 29, 2005

Phew!

Retraction and Apology Regarding Teri Hatcher Story

On August 2, 2005, WENN ran a story entitled "Hatcher Shocks Neighbors with Passion Sex Wagon," which claimed Teri Hatcher had "amorous encounters" with men in a van parked outside her home. Originally published in The Sun newspapers in the UK, WENN has been informed by by Ms. Hatcher's legal representatives that the story has no basis whatsoever in truth. According to WENN's official statement, "WENN retracts this story and apologies (sic) unreservedly to Ms. Hatcher."

I blogged the story under the title "I'm Averting My Eyes" and have retracted it as well.

I'm somewhat relieved. I can't help having any but brotherly feelings toward Hatcher since her days on MacGyver and Lois & Clark. Whaddya gonna do?

No comments: