Thursday, October 20, 2005

Love This Stuff

Not sure how it happened, but the dialogue on Smallville has some of its snap back. Tonight Arthur Curry, star swimmer at U. of Miami (Aquaman), saves Lois from drowning. Clark is suspicious of A.C. until learning he's in town to stop a Lex-owned torpedo that endangers sea life.

A.C.: Maybe we should start a Junior Lifeguard Association or something.

Clark: Not sure I'm ready for the JLA just yet.


Lois: (about A.C.) I've known a lot of guys who want to own the world. I haven't met that many who actually want to save it. When am I ever gonna meet someone like that again?

Clark: Lois, I promise, one day you'll meet someone even more special.


Also this episode, Clark meets history professor Milton Fine, who's looking to expose the evils of LuthorCorp. The prof is actually Brainiac (Buffy alum James Marsters).

Next week, Lana joins a sorority of vampires.

Prof. Fine: Clark, there are no such things as vampires.

No comments: