Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Crazy Little Thing Called Blog

"From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you..."

I started this blog two years ago fairly certain I'd run out of content in a week. And while the majority of posts are my own fascinations, blogging more or less daily has forced me to progress in my writing career, make good on long-stewing ideas lest all I should note were memes, irksome lyrics, and reviews of Smallville.

Scroll my online portfolio to see how well it's worked out. Compare the number of pieces published before 2004 to those published after. Not that I'll ever be satisfied with the breadth of my portfolio. This blog has led me to look forward more than I look back.

To everyone sharing my journey in words, this blog's for you.

1 comment:

John DuMond said...

Happy 2nd anniversary Gerald.