Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No Shakedown on NORTHCOAST SHAKEDOWN

Jim Winter, creator of Cleveland P.I. Nick Kepler, announces:
My former publisher sent me a peace offering after he took my book out of print. 45 books.

That means the final 50 mint copies of Northcoast Shakedown are taking up space in my trunk. And frankly, they're causing me to get rotten gas mileage with all that added weight.

What's that mean for you?

It means I have 45 books I didn't pay a cent for. It means, gentle reader, that, for the more competitive price of $13, plus shipping and handling (We'll work that out later), you can have your very own signed copy of Northcoast Shakedown. Mind you, you'll be competing with people who buy them straight out of my trunk, but if you'd like a copy while supplies last, email me at winter_writes AT earthlink DOT net, and we'll work out the logistics.

No comments: