Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dear Bob

I've posted my second comment to Robert B. Parker's blog:
Mr. Parker,

I'd like to hear Spenser's take on the steroid/performance-enhancing drug scandal in sports today. You've tackled the issue of fixed games before (Marty Rabb in MORTAL STAKES, Dwayne Woodcock in PLAYMATES) with great success. Your new web site (www.robertbparker.net) lists Barry Bonds as one of the top five baseball players Spenser ever saw. I think the controversy currently surrounding Bonds and others would really get Spenser's juices flowing, so to speak.

I don't want a reply so much as I want a Spenser book about it. Knock wood.

2 comments:

Dave White said...

Robert B. Parker automated reply:

"(Instert plot idea here) may or may not happen. Again there is no master plan so I do not know what will or won't happen in the future."

Gerald So said...

Darn. Got the machine again.