MSNBC.com lists its 5 Top Bond Girls and EW,com counts down its ten worst, but I don't care what they say:
4. Stacey Sutton (Tanya Roberts, A View to a Kill). All steam, no substance.
3. Paris Carver (Teri Hatcher, Tomorrow Never Dies). Secondary good girl to Chinese operative Wai Lin (Michelle Yeoh), she met a quick end.
2. Jinx (Halle Berry, Die Another Day). New Oscar winner Berry takes a paid break from acting.
1. Dr. Christmas Jones (Denise Richards, The World is Not Enough).
4. Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen, GoldenEye). A vintage, quirky killer vixen.
3. Pam Bouvier (Carey Lowell, Licence to Kill). An American intelligence operative and former Army pilot. Feisty, independent. Pretty good with a shotgun, too.
2. Tracy Di Vicenzo (Diana Rigg, On Her Majesty's Secret Service). Bond married her. 'Nuff said.
1. Fiona Volpe (Luciana Paluzzi, Thunderball). The inspiration for Austin Powers' Alotta Fagina.
Wild. You should be locked up in a cage.
This bed feels like a cage. All these bars. Do you think I'll be...safe?