Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Drive?

As a loyal Browncoat, I've watched the first three episodes of Tim Minear's Drive, starring Nathan Fillion as a Nebraska landscaper forced into a secret, illegal, cross-country road race when his wife is kidnapped. Like Firefly, Drive has a huge cast of characters, with ulterior motives and secrets "driving" each of them.

I'm not a fan of wild goose chases or unknown forces playing with people's lives. The show didn't make a splash in the ratings despite a lot of hype. It's probably not long for FOX's schedule, but I've got nothing better to do Mondays at 8.

3 comments:

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

I was wondering if you'd seen this and what you thought of it. It's better than I expected, but I can easily see it going the way of Firefly.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Wow, I thought this was a reality show from the promos.

Gerald So said...

I think it's a lot of characters to manage, and they're not even stuck on the same ship like on Firefly. I am interested but wary of investing myself just to see the show canned before the storylines play out.