Saturday, September 29, 2007

Moonlight

I caught about half the premiere of Moonlight, CBS's new drama about Los Angeles vampire/P.I. Mick St. John (Alex O'Loughlin) that has already gone through more concept and cast changes than I can remember. Everything about the finished product feels like it's been done before, from the voiceover, to the mortal love interest, to the attempts to keep a secret identity.


Sophia Myles

It's been three years since Angel was canceled, not long enough to make Moonlight seem fresh. Not to mention that Sophia Myles, who plays Mick's girlfriend, resembles Elisabeth Rohm, who played Angel's Kate Lockley.


Elisabeth Rohm

3 comments:

mybillcrider said...

I saw the show and thought it was boring. I don't think I'll be watching again.

John DuMond said...

I saw the promos for this and it reminded me of Forever Knight, an early 90s series that was part of the CBS Crimetime After Primetime lineup.

Judging by your take on Moonlight, and Bill's, I guess it's just as well that I missed it.

MysterLynch said...

I caught it and was seriously underwhelmed.

Nothing about the show was interesting.