Monday, December 31, 2007

Fast away the old year passes

Longtime readers of this blog know my only tradition on New Year's Eve is to sleep. I don't see the point of staying up to ring in the new year only to spend the rest of New Year's Day groggy. Our family party takes place tomorrow.

I do have a tradition the week between Christmas and New Year's of watching seasons of TV shows. One year it was tapes of NCIS. This year it was DVDs of Firefly and Magnum P.I..

Here are some things I'm looking forward to for 2008:

JANUARY

15: The Rockford Files Season 5 on DVD
29: JAG Season 5 on DVD

FEBRUARY

12: Gone, Baby, Gone on DVD
26: Justice League The New Frontier on DVD

MARCH

04: Magnum P.I. Season 8 on DVD

OCTOBER

9-12: Bouchercon 2008 - Charmed to Death. My first mystery con. Look out, world.


And I'd like the WGA strike to end anytime in 2008. A healthy and productive new year to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on everything in the New Year Gerald and I look forward to meeting you in Baltimore.

Writing on Board said...

Sleep well Gerald. All the best in the New Year.