Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Patry Francis Blog Day

The paperback reissue of Patry Francis's debut novel, The Liar's Diary, goes on sale today. Many in the blogosphere know Patry better than I, but I remember her comment in 2006 on one of my posts about Karen Allen. With a fourth Indiana Jones movie in development hell, the New York Post's Lou Lumenick asked Allen what she thought happened to Indy and Marion after Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Allen said, "I kind of like the idea they stayed together and had kids," Allen says with a laugh. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if all those great writers who have been working on the script came up with something along those lines?"

Patry commented, "Then we could have son of Indy (or daughter) in a new sequel..."

Truly clairvoyant. As Ronstadt and Neville sang, "That may be all I need to know."

No comments: