Friday, June 06, 2008

I know it's a big day, but please...

My blogging has been light this week thanks to what we've determined was a virus transmitted by my three-year-old cousin Justin to not only me, but several wedding guests. Justin was actually vomiting at the wedding, and I thought his parents had taken him home before the reception, but they showed up to everyone's surprise and sat at my table all night.

I was fine Sunday and Monday, but Tuesday I woke up dehydrated, subsisted on Gatorade, Gummy Fruits, and water, and have been replenishing electrolytes ever since. That first day I felt how Clark Kent felt after being sacked by Nuclear Man.

Please, family, friends, strangers, I implore you, if you or your child vomits at all, go home immediately and stay there until all of you are well.

1 comment:

Dave White said...

Wow, did you just make a Superman IV reference?

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or fightened.