Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to Bertucci's

Regan, Deshant, Tracy, Matt Tedesco, John Ricotta and I had dinner last night at one of Font's favorite hangouts, Bertucci's Brick Oven Pizzeria. I had been in the mood for pizza but went with Lasagna Rustica on the spur of the moment: a swell blend of sausage, beef, ricotta, and pasta that I finished for breakfast this morning. After dinner, we played Cranium Wow back at the house, where my most impressive feats were getting Matt and Regan to guess "unibrow" from a drawing with my eyes closed, and unscrambling America Online from the category "Original Service Provider" and the clue phrase "Reliance on AIM."

Our team won pretty handily, only missing guessing "867-5309" as hummed by Regan. Hard to believe it's been twelve years since college and we have as much fun as ever getting together.

No comments: