Mark Troy tagged me to list six random facts about myself and then tag six other bloggers. I'm pretty sure I've done this meme before, but I can't find it in the archives, so here we go again:
1. I chose to attend Hofstra University and major in English in the sixth grade because my super-hot sixth-grade English teacher was an alum.
2. I received a varsity letter in high school for two years managing the boys' volleyball team. I stepped down when the coach who invited me did, too early to get a sweater on which to iron the letter.
3. In senior year at Hofstra, I once dashed across the campus bridge over Hempstead Turnpike with a tape recorder in my coat pocket playing John Williams's Superman theme.
4. On Halloween, dashed across the same bridge wearing a Freddy Kreuger mask and claw.
5. I am 23 years younger than Karen Allen.
6. One of my favorite meals is spaghetti and meatballs with croutons. Try it.
No tagging. You are free to go.