Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Road to Bouchercon

Just over twelve hours from now I'll be heading to New Jersey to stay with relatives who will graciously drive me to Baltimore for Bouchercon Thursday morning.

I haven't heard from anyone about joining me for breakfast Friday, October 10th at the Radisson Lord Baltimore Grill. Anyone interested can e-mail me or comment here by 4:00 P.M. today or meet me in the lobby of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center on Friday at 7:30 A.M., and we'll make a plan for breakfast.

Here again are the panels and events I plan to attend.

I expect to be without Net access while at Bouchercon, but I'll be back Sunday night.

1 comment:

Graham Powell said...

I'd love to join you for breakfast. Unfortunately I'll just be coming off the graveyard shift here in Fort Worth so I don't think I'll be able to make it (grumble). Well, there's always 2009.