Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"No more rehearsing and nursing a part..."

I've spent the better part of the past two weeks planning and scouting for tomorrow night's reading from The Lineup at New York City's KGB Bar (85 E. 4th Street). I'll give some opening remarks, introduce most of the readers, and wrap up with three of my own poems from The Lineup #1.

Jennifer L. Knox, Richie Narvaez, Carol Novack, Karen Petersen, and Anthony Rainone are scheduled to read with me.

The first two issues of The Lineup will be available for signing and sale, as will Carol Novack's CD Inventions II.

Join us from 7:00-9:00 PM for this festive night of crime poetry.

2 comments:

deshantwrites said...

Will there be any drink specials? Any books or merch for sale? How else can I help stimulate the economy?

Gerald So said...

Merch for sale, yes! I've edited the entry accordingly.