Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Walmart Flash Fiction Challenge

I'm teaming up with Patti Abbott and Aldo Calcagno again. Here's the challenge in Patti's words:

...a 750-800 word story that is set, or at least partially set, in a Wal*Mart Store.

It could also be a story that refers to such a store in a meaningful way. If you take exception to Walmart, name it something else. We'll know what you mean.

Post the story on your own blog or on Aldo's Powder Burn Flash. I'm thinking of November 30th. Please don't post your story ahead of time--it throws things off. Let Aldo know if you want him to post it. Let Gerald or me know if you're "in" as soon as possible. Walmart shoppers: beware.

2 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

Almost more fun than the law allows. I'm in, Gerald!

John DuMond said...

It's been a while since I've written any fiction, and this looks like a good excuse to get back into the game. Count me in too, Gerald.