Sunday, December 26, 2010

Whadja get?

This year, my extended family decided we would each buy one Secret Santa present, but everyone would buy presents for the current generation of kids as well. We almost pulled it off. A few people labeled their Secret Santa presents like normal presents...

In the Secret Santa draw, I got my mother. She tries to deduce everyone's Secret Santa anyway, so I just told her, and she asked for Saint Peter: The Underestimated Apostle by Martin Hengel.

I was one of two people who didn't receive a Secret Santa present at first and was able to deduce that my Secret Santa was stuck in traffic. He eventually came through with a $50 Amazon gift card.

No bulky boxes. No clothing in the wrong size. Best Christmas ever.

1 comment:

John DuMond said...

I love those Amazon gift cards. No one gave me one for Christmas, but I bought one for myself. It makes an excellent complement to the Kindle I got for my birthday.