Monday, November 21, 2011

Going Mobile

I still don't own a mobile device, but for those who do, I've implemented mobile templates for my blogs and those I oversee. Of all the blogs, The 5-2's poetry may not align properly on a mobile template. Blogger's mobile templates don't allow much customization (yet?).

If you have a mobile, please let me know how the blogs look.


UPDATE: A friend sent me screenshots from his smartphone, and as expected, The 5-2's poetry does not display correctly on the mobile template. The good news is my specially-formatted 5-2 ebooks will resolve the issue. You'll be able to read the ebooks on your mobile device if you have an e-reader app.

As luck would have it, this week's poem, "Twelve Apologies" by Ray Succre, is a prose poem, so it does display well on mobile devices. Give it a read.

No comments: