Thursday, December 31, 2015

No Pressure

© by Gerald So | geraldso.blogspot.com | 1:15 A.M.

I haven't made new year's resolutions for a few years now, not wanting to join the crowd making big decisions on the turn of a calendar. I've had more success deciding things on my own time and not announcing them to the world.

I'm also not one to look back. Part of the reason to have a blog after all is so I don't have to remember how things went. In the last few weeks, I'm proudest of having added sphinx crunches and dolphin hops to my daily exercise.

All that said, I've been wanting to read and write more. How's this for a statement of goals?: Reading at least twenty-six novels (One every two weeks. Sounds doable.), and writing at least one poem a week. The idea is if I do more than that, great.

Good luck to you.

No comments: