Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The Debut of My P.I. Fiction: "Forgive Me Not"

It is with great pleasure that I announce my first P.I. story, "Forgive Me Not," in the webpages of SDO Detective. Read it and let me know what you think.

My thanks again to Mark Anthony Brennan and the Sintrigue Dot Org staff; to Font friends Christine Boylan, Regan Bullers, Andrew Carbone, Deshant Paul, John Ricotta, and Matt Tedesco; to teacher friends Chuck Anderson, Julia Fierro, Joe Paretta, and Simon van Booy; to editor friends J. Michael Blue, Victoria Esposito-Shea, and Kevin Burton Smith; to net friends Ray Banks, Jack Bludis, Aldo Calcagno, Jan Long, Graham Powell, Andi Shechter, Dale Stoyer, Sarah Weinman, David White, and Jim Winter; to Alan and Dan Toth; to my brother and my mom.

There goes my hardboiled cred, but read the story anyway, huh?

No comments: