Monday, May 10, 2004

"I've Got a Preposition for You."

Today is Kenan Thompson's 26th birthday, which prompted me to click over to his partner Kel Mitchell's IMdb bio, where I found the following:

Kel is the middle child of two sisters. At the age of 13 he appeared in the Chicago theater production of Dirt. He has studied at Santa Monica College in California along with his buddy, Kenan Thompson.

This would have us believe a couple of strange scenarios:

1. Two sisters can give birth to a child.
2. Two sisters can share legal guardianship.

It is safe to assume (or is it?) that the amateur biographer meant Kel has two sisters, an older and a younger. The preposition between would save a lot of confusion (but not be as fun).

As my friend Dale Stoyer likes to point out, I can't stop editing.

No comments: