Thursday, August 05, 2004

Another Bond Bites the Dust

From IMdb:

Bana Slams Bond Reports

Hulk star Eric Bana has dismissed reports he has signed a deal to replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond as "crazy". The 35-year-old Australian actor was at the centre of a media frenzy last week when sources said producer Barbara Broccoli had offered Bana the part. But the Black Hawk Down star says he doesn't even want the coveted role - and has no idea where the story has come from. Bana fumes, "I've said like a million times I wouldn't do it. It's never, ever, ever been something we've had a discussion about. I haven't got a bloody clue where this all started."


Next.

2 comments:

Dave White said...

At this rate the only guy left to play Bond will be "Duncan McCloud of the Clan McCloud" from that Highlander show. Damn I can't believe I know that quote, I hated that show.

Ray Banks said...

Aw, crap. I wanted Bananaman to play Bond.