Saturday, December 24, 2005

2005 Journal Meme

Thanks to John Schramm for this meme.

The rules: Copy the first sentence of each month's first post.

JANUARY

Welcome in, 2005.

FEBRUARY

Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher has once again slammed reports her breasts are fake in a bid to temper the increasing "hysteria" they're generating.

MARCH

I've had my eye on a few items for the last month or so, but their cost didn't square with my budget.

APRIL

Writer and TV producer Lee Goldberg, who currently writes Diagnosis: Murder tie-in novels, has announced he's signed to write a Monk tie-in.

MAY

Polished and submitted the aforementioned story to Crime Spree.

JUNE

My copy of Robert B. Parker's DOUBLE PLAY, a fictional mystery featuring Jackie Robinson, arrived today.

JULY

Rangers Pitcher Kenny Rogers didn't know when to walk away.

AUGUST

Hollywood beauties Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sandra Bullock have been dismissed as too old to play superheroine Wonder Woman in a new movie version of the TV series - by the show's original star.

SEPTEMBER

Now that Pierce Brosnan's license to kill has been officially revoked, finding a replacement 007 is proving to be a difficult task.

OCTOBER

Thursday night at 9 I watched ABC's update of Kolchak: The Night Stalker starring Stuart Townsend as Kolchak and Gabrielle Union as his competitive partner.

NOVEMBER

I think I set a personal record of eight submissions in October, and I've continued the flow into November, sending three poems to Contempory Rhyme this morning.

DECEMBER

My story "Lonely Too Long" is now live at Skive.

No comments: