Thursday, July 31, 2008

More MIDDLEMAN

It's actually not very often a TV show I like is also a ratings hit. JAG and NCIS are the exceptions, and don't forget NBC cancelled JAG after Season 1.

The latest show I'm championing is The Middleman on ABC Family Mondays at 10PM, a mix of Men in Black and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. that knows how to laugh at itself and yet with actors equally adept at comedic and dramatic moments. Show creator and exec producer Javier Grillo-Marxuarch says the ratings, "while improving incrementally...have not been stellar, so we - and by 'we,' i mean the network and myself - have made the decision to make and air a twelve episode first season of 'the middleman.'"

Whatever The Middleman's future, I'll be there for each episode and, I hope, the DVDs, and I'd follow the cast and creators in any future projects.

No comments: