Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doing the Midseason Shuffle

I'm an early riser, spending many wee hours wrestling with poems, stories, reviews, etc. I spend the afternoon reading if I'm lucky, and when "primetime" rolls around, I'm usually nodding off. This was not a problem until I took down my TV/VCR bracket upgrading to HDTV-Blu-ray. I'm trying to save $10 a month by not using a DVR cable box when I'd eventually get the shows on DVD.

After sleeping past this week's episode of The Big Bang Theory, I took a few hours yesterday setting up Evolution (a great e-mail client and much more) to alert me a few minutes before my favorite shows air.

Here's a look at my no-recording-equipment TV schedule:


MONDAY 8:00PM "The Big Bang Theory"

TUESDAY 8:00PM "NCIS", 10:00PM "Leverage"

THURSDAY 8:00PM "Bones" or "Smallville"

FRIDAY 8:00PM "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"


This is, of course, subject to change as "Dollhouse", "Reaper", and "Castle" premiere.

No comments: