Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend Offer from Jim Winter

Jim Winter is offering readers advanced copies of his newly e-formatted first novel, Northcoast Shakedown, featuring Cleveland P.I. Nick Kepler:


So here’s the deal. Anyone who buys Road Rules this weekend, between now and 11:59 PM Eastern Sunday, can have the newly formatted Northcoast Shakedown gratis. Take a screen shot of your receipt (the email Amazon, BN, and Smashwords send to confirm your purchase), and email it to me or message me on Facebook, along with which format you prefer for your book.  Come Monday, I’ll email the copies out to you.

“So, Jim, what’s the catch?”

Glad you asked that, blog sock puppet.

Along with Road Rules, you have to order another book. It can be one of the following:

Hogdoggin’ by Anthony Neil Smith
Time’s Enemy by Jennette Marie Powell
Wild Bill by Dana King
First In, Last Out by Gerald So

That’s right. I’m spreading to love.  And if you want Northcoast for ree, you’ll spread it, too. The nice thing is it won’t cost you a lot.

So if I see one of those in your email, along with Road Rules, you get Northcoast Shakedown for free and before anyone else gets it.

And if you bought one of the used copies on Amazon for $68, I reserve the right to laugh at you and make fun of your mother.

So that’s it.  99 cents for Road Rules, anywhere from 99 cents to $3.99 for one of the other books, and you get Northcoast Shakedown.

So what are you waiting for? Get downloading now!

I read Northcoast Shakedown when it was first published and reiterate my recommendation. Thanks to Jim for including my books in the offer.

No comments: