Sunday, June 26, 2022

Home Improvements

© by Gerald So | 7:30 AM

Using an April-June credit card bonus, I bought several home-related items including toilet fill valves, DVD storage cases to make the most of limited shelf space, a North American Numatic Henry canister vacuum cleaner, and a Panasonic 4K Blu-ray player tagging in for my teenaged PlayStation 3 and pairing with my five-year-old TCL 4K HDR Smart TV.

My first 4K UHD Blu-ray was Rogue One, seemingly a dud copy that skipped in my player. I hope to have better luck with the replacement. I also bought the Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon movie Some Like It Hot from Kino Lorber and The Graduate from The Criterion Collection. Next I'm eyeing Kino Lorber's Out of Sight, The Criterion Collection's Shaft and Devil in a Blue Dress, and Top Gun Maverick.

No comments: