Sunday, May 16, 2004

Road Trip

I took a road trip yesterday to visit my brother's godparents in South Hadley, MA. They live in a condominium complex called Pine Grove Commons, and their house is set up with two independent living spaces, so they never have to come up- or downstairs--a great benefit for the elderly.

After having lunch with them (Chinese food, natch), we drove two hours to Boston, only to be stuck in traffic in Copley Square. I saw a lot, but didn't visit. :( I did see the Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts supposedly across the street from Spenser's office. Yipee.

1 comment:

Dave White said...

Ah Beantown. Other than the bloody Red Sox, I love that town. I remember driving up there a few years ago to see a Yankees-Red Sox game at Fenway, only to get lost on the way. As I'm driving around I decided to give my buddy the "Spenser Tour of Boston." It went kind of like this "Yeah, he got shot on that bridge and fell in the water... I think he got shot there too. He may have shot someone there. That's where his office is, I think. Hey look there's FENWAY! Now, where do we park?"