Friday, October 29, 2004

Thrilling Bio Update

About two weeks ago, I mentioned updating my staff bio at Thrilling Detective. My final decision went the more general route:
A lifelong fan of the P.I. mystique, Fiction Editor Gerald So has been an avid reader of the genre since 1993. His own hardboiled fiction has appeared in HandHeldCrime, Hardluck Stories Zine, SDO Detective, Shred of Evidence, and Shots EZine. His essay "Spenser and Hawk" is right here on Thrilling Detective. He’s also published poetry and is the man behind three Yahoo! Groups: DetecToday, discussing the continuing evolution of the P.I. genre; Spenser's Sneakers, offering new discussion of Robert B. Parker’s works, themes, and influence; and CrimeSeen, exploring the interplay among crime fiction, TV, film, and radio. His favourite authors include Chandler, Parker, Healy, and Rozan.

No comments: