Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Looking Back and Forward

© by Gerald So | geraldso.blogspot.com | 2:15 A.M.

With age, I find I look back less often. Hence this reflection post just as one year is ending and another is about to begin:

Novel I Most Enjoyed Reading: Willful Child by Steven Erikson

Short Story I Most Enjoyed Reading: "Class Reunion" by Robb White

Short Story I Most Enjoyed Writing: "King of the Sea", published in Pulp Modern #7

Poem I Most Enjoyed Writing: "A Definition of Noir", published in Noir Riot: Volume 1

TV Series I Most Enjoyed Watching: Doctor Who: Series 8, NCIS: New Orleans, Bones: Season 10

Film I Most Enjoyed Watching: Guardians of the Galaxy


In 2015, I'm looking forward to Syfy's The Expanse, based on the books of James S.A. Corey, Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix, and the Peanuts movie.

No comments: